Today’s plan committees have more responsibility than ever before.
We help by offering insightful, unbiased support on your most pressing plan fiduciary issues, including consulting on many other current retirement plan topics.
- Plan Education Policy Statement
- Plan Design Ideas to Acheive Retirement Readiness
- And More
Want a compelling conversation about new retirement plan ideas? Because we do not sell investment products, advisory services, or plan administrative services, we can offer a fresh opinion on many plan topics without a sales agenda. Plus, we’re fun to talk to.
We can provide you with a benchmarking report on your plan and advisor’s fees. For a limited time, we are offering this report exclusively for plan sponsors. Click here to send us your contact information and we will be in touch to inform you of what we need in order to get started.
Generally, your advisor will take on the task of vendor due diligence. However, if you don’t have an advisor or simply want “fresh eyes” to review these details, we have a complete process for these reviews. Of note is our revolutionary online tool for gathering and comparing candidates.
- We’ll help you with:
- Development of strategy for executive benefits in order to properly incentivize, retain and reward key executives.
- Consulting on deferred compensation plans for executives to ensure plans are effectively designed, managed, and communicated.
- Consulting about changes to executive benefits plans.